It is nothing unusual that many of the parties are held in the open yard. But in such cases, you may have to cover the venue either for privacy or for protection against sunshine or rain. Here comes the necessity for hiring an appropriate marquee, which is nothing but a tent. As a matter of fact, the services of Marquee Hire Perth offers are available to suit various types of events.
Available in Different Designs and Sizes
For example, there are Marquees exclusively designed for wedding parties, corporate parties and so on. Further, they are available in different sizes depending on the number of guests likely to attend the party. On the top of these, marquees are available in several designs like, for example, pole marquee, canopy and various other designs and styles.
Bigger Sized Marquees
As already said, the guidelines for hiring the marquee could be summarized into two, namely, type of event and the number of guests. In the normal course, the biggest marquee is 20 X 25 meters in size, which can accommodate about 40 guests. If you require a larger accommodation, then the firms which offer services of Marquee Hire Perth has today will install an appropriate number of marquees and join them at the roof with aluminum rods of suitable dimension.
Of course, before you hire a marquee, there are several other issues that need to be carefully considered. These issues are briefly explained here:
- In the first place, you must ensure the marquee you are planning to hire is water resistant. Further, you must ensure it is securely installed. You should also ensure that marquee is installed at least two to three hours before the commencement of the event.
- In the normal course, the marquees are suitably covered on the sides so as to provide privacy. But, in certain events, covering the marquee on the sides may not be necessary. For example, if the services of Marquee Hire Perth has to offer are availed for accommodating the spectators of a sports event, then covering it on the sides may not be necessary. Of course, by doing so you also save a considerable amount of money.
- Marquees are available in different colors and shades. You may choose the color depending on the type of event for which it is hired.
- One of the essential aspects that need to be considered is preparing the floor inside the marquee. It will be ideal to assign this task to the same agency from where you have hired the marquee. Ensure the floor is evenly made, and it is appropriately covered.
- Yet another important aspect that needs to be considered is lighting inside the marquee. After evaluating the cost factor, you may decide to entrust this job to another agency specialized in making lighting arrangements. Alternatively, you can also consider entrusting this job to the agency from which you have hired the Marquee.
- In the normal course, the rental of the marquee is computed on an hourly basis. Further, it also depends on the type of marquee you have chosen. It is suggested you may bargain on the rental, and thereby you can also save a reasonable amount of money.
When Marquees May Not be Helpful
Normally, marquees are not advisable during snowfall season and during very heavy rainstorms or such other hostile weather conditions. Except for such eventualities, marquees could be an ideal option for events held in the open yard. For more information on marquees and other event and party equipment, you may visit http://swaneventhire.com.au/.